About the Company:
Midwest Esports began as a video game team at Wichita State University. The players had a vision to expand opportunities for video game competitions and events. Their dream was realized with their first event in 2015. The company has now grown exponentially and plans to host around 100 events in 2020. The company is committed to making competitive video games into a healthy, structured, and educational sport.
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Receiving, warehousing and distributing operations
- Comply with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising supervisors on needed actions
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security, procedures and protocols
- Performs other related duties to benefit the mission of the organization
- 4 year college degree preferred
- Two years preferred of project management or inventory management
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledgeable about IT/power grid/etc.
- Inventory Control
- Able to multi-task, solve problems, and manage conflict
- Physical stamina and high energy level
- Prolonged periods lifting and moving equipment and walking around
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
- Must be able to navigate various departments of the organization’s physical premises.
- Travel required