About the Company:
Unified began as a video game team at Wichita State University. The players had a vision to expand opportunities for video game competitions and events. Their dream was realized with their first event in 2015. The company has now grown exponentially and runs multiple esports festivals per month. The company is committed to making competitive video games into a healthy, structured, and educational sport.
The Partnerships Manager is responsible for full-cycle account management of partnerships including acquiring, developing, and managing the relationship in accordance with Unified's strategic plan. This position is in Wichita, KS. Relocation required. This position has a base pay and commission package.
- Identify and make initial contact with potential partnerships; create, present, and negotiate proposals; complete and execute the proposals for all partnerships
- Once partnerships are established, deliver an outstanding experience by being the point person and relationship manager
- Plan and execute ticket sales strategy and agreements
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of partner and sponsor projects
- Collaborate with senior management and other team members to align internal goals with new and existing partner relationships.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Business Administration, or related field OR
- Comparable record of sales leadership experience required
- Previous sales experience required
- National network established and ready to bring to the position
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with proven negotiation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times
- Must be able to navigate various departments of the organization's physical premises
- Travel required
Unified is an Equal Opportunity Employer.