About the Company:
Midwest Esports began as a video game team at Wichita State University. The players had a vision to expand opportunities for video game competitions and events. Their dream was realized with their first event in 2015. The company has now grown exponentially and plans to host around 100 events in 2020. The company is committed to making competitive video games into a healthy, structured, and educational sport.
The Senior Partnerships Manager is responsible for full-cycle account management of partnerships including acquiring, developing, and managing the relationship in accordance with Midwest Esports's strategic plan. This position is in Wichita, KS. Relocation required. This position has a base pay and commission package.
- Identify and make initial contact with potential partnerships; create, present, and negotiate proposals; complete and execute the proposals for all partnerships
- Once partnerships are established, deliver an outstanding experience by being the point person and relationship manager
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of partner and sponsor projects
- Collaborate with senior management and other team members to align internal goals with new and existing partner relationships.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Business Administration, or related field OR
- Comparable record of sales leadership experience required
- At least four to six years of sales experience required
- Dense national network established and ready to bring to the position
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with proven negotiation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times
- Must be able to navigate various departments of the organization's physical premises
- Travel required
Midwest Esports is an Equal Opportunity Employer.